Exploring Kulim with GPS
(17 August, 2015)
(GPS: 5.36821, 100.55305) is a town in southern Kedah. It is near the border with Penang
, and is linked to Butterworth
by the Butterworth-Kulim Expressway
In the last decade, Kulim has developed rapidly to become one of the most industrialized towns in Kedah. The Kulim Hitech Park is the impetus driving the industrial growth of Kulim and the southern part of Kedah, cashing in on its proximity to the port in Butterworth.
Location of Sights in Kulim on the map
Hotels in Kulim
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Kulim (GPS: 5.37124, 100.56126)
- Tune Hotel Kulim (GPS: 5.37124, 100.56126)
Places of Interest in Kulim
Public amenities in Kulim
Eateries in Kulim
Places of worship in Kulim
Townships and Housing Estates in Kulim
Schools in Kulim
Petrol Stations in Kulim
- Caltex Jalan Bukit Alwi (GPS: 5.361873, 100.546778)
- Petron Jalan Bukit Alwi (GPS: 5.352868, 100.530787)
- Petron Jalan Keranji 1 (GPS: 5.370955, 100.541838)
- Petronas Jalan Taman Selasih (GPS: 5.374146, 100.535374)
- Petronas Taman Bersatu (GPS: 5.357926, 100.542546)
- Shell Jalan Bukit Alwi (GPS: 5.351962, 100.530934)
- Shell Jalan Tunku Putra (two outlets: GPS: 5.371865, 100.555541 and 5.383022, 100.554403)
Banks in Kulim
- Affin Bank (GPS: 5.384055, 100.545845)
- Agro Bank (GPS: 5.368627, 100.554257)
- Ambank (GPS: 5.372235, 100.554979)
- Bank Muamalat (GPS: 5.390535, 100.563782)
- Bank Rakyat (GPS: 5.397218, 100.559229)
- Bank Simpanan Nasional (GPS: 5.368740, 100.554965)
- Cimb Bank (GPS: 5.372174, 100.555489)
- Hong Leong Bank (GPS: 5.372011, 100.555794)
- Maybank (GPS: 5.372048, 100.555569)
- Public Bank (GPS: 5.373941, 100.554899)
- RHB Bank (GPS: 5.384266, 100.545923)
Medical Attention in Kulim
- Hospital Kulim (GPS: 5.393259, 100.572872)
Buildings in Kulim
Villages and Neighbourhoods in Kulim
Transport Infrastructure in Kulim
Forest Parks in and around Kulim
Kulim on Google Maps Street View
Kulim is on the map of Kedah
Tim discovers ...
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Join the Ezoic Google Certified Publishing Partner program
If you own a high-traffic blog or website (one that receives over 10,000 visitors per month), you may apply to join Ezoic, a Google Certified Publishing Partner, that has a program that can place higher-paying Adsense ads on your site. If you wish to know more, ask me about it
Thank you for visiting my website
. I started it in 2003, and today it has over twenty thousand pages of information. My name is Timothy Tye
. You can call me Tim. I have been writing my website full time since 1 November 2007, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I write my website to satisfy my own curiosity, but I am glad if the information is useful to you.
As a Christian, I hope that through this website, I am able to deliver God's Good News
to those who need it all over the world. If you wish to contact me, please submit the contact form
. Thanks again, don't forget to follow me on Facebook
Malaysia Travel Tips!
My Malaysia Travel Tips
has useful information on every state in Malaysia (Johor
, Negeri Sembilan
) and every major city and destination (Kuala Lumpur
, Johor Bahru
, Cameron Highlands
, Kota Kinabalu
, Alor Setar
, Petaling Jaya
, Kota Bharu
, Kuala Terengganu
) and hundreds of smaller towns.
Singapore Travel Tips!
In addition to covering Malaysia, I have created the travel tips for Singapore. Please visit my Singapore Travel Tips
for browse through the pages there.
Copyright © 2003-2018 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.