Bagan Serai, Perak
(29 August, 2015)
(GPS: 5.00578, 100.53554) is a village in Kerian
, Perak. It is located near the Bukit Merak Lake Town.
The name Bagan Serai means "lemon-grass jetty". There is a probability that a jetty or pier existed in the area where produce are transported to town.
Location of sights in Bagan Serai on the map
Sights in Bagan Serai
- Bagan Serai Bus Terminal (GPS: 5.01211, 100.53582)
- Bagan Serai Chinese Temple (GPS: 5.00799, 100.53128)
- Bagan Serai Mosque (GPS: 5.0101, 100.53609)
- Bagan Serai Railway Station (GPS: 5.02719, 100.52701)
- Church of St Joseph (GPS: 5.02347, 100.52664)
- Food Court Bagan Serai (GPS: 5.00995, 100.53407)
- Medan Selera Bagan Serai (GPS: 5.01257, 100.53543)
- Mini Stadium Bagan Serai (GPS: 5.01494, 100.53331)
- Plaza Arizun (GPS: 5.01372, 100.53124)
Banks in Bagan Serai
- Agro Bank (GPS: 5.01336, 100.53411)
- AmBank (GPS: 5.01278, 100.53379)
- Bank Islam (GPS: 5.01256, 100.53448)
- Bank Rakyat (GPS: 5.0124, 100.53458)
- Bank Simpanan Nasional (GPS: 5.01346, 100.53402)
- Maybank (GPS: 5.01361, 100.53402)
- Public Bank (GPS: 5.013, 100.53365)
- RHB Bank (GPS: 5.01315, 100.53359)
Petrol Stations in Bagan Serai
- Caltex (GPS: 5.01864, 100.53133)
- Petron (GPS: 5.00902, 100.53752)
- Petronas (GPS: 5.0045, 100.54578)
- Shell (GPS: 5.00878, 100.53798)
Medical attention in Bagan Serai
- Klinik Kesihatan Bagan Serai (GPS: 5.00799, 100.54075)
Visiting Bagan Serai
Exit the North South Expressway at the Bukit Merah Interchange (Exit 150)
. Then head north on A111. The village is on your left. You may have to ask the locals to point out the direction as you drive north.
The trains of the KTM Electric Train
Service stops at the Bagan Serai Railway Station
and Parit Buntar
Bagan Serai is on the map of Perak
Perak, so much to explore and discover!
To continue exploring Perak, select another destination from the map below!
Enjoy a vacation at The Haven Resort Hotel Ipoh, an award-winning all suite resort nestled in the midst of the limestone hills of Ipoh, now with an exclusive 10% discount for readers of this website!
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Hello and welcome! My name is Timothy Tye
or simply Tim. This is my personal encyclopedia. I created it to compile all the information about places. It represents my body of travel knowledge collected since 2003, and still being updated almost daily.
As a Christian, I write on travel so that God's Good News
can reach every corner of the world and connect with those needing it. If you wish to ask me anything, feel free to contact me here
. Thank you for visiting, and have a great day!
Copyright © 2003-2017 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.