(29 August, 2015)
(GPS: 5.01724, 100.43083) is a fishing village along the coast of the district of Kerian
in northwestern Perak. It is within the same mukim, or subdistrict, as Kuala Gula
Location of sights in Kuala Kurau
Sights in Kuala Kurau
- Bagan Seberang (GPS: 5.00841, 100.43017)
- Chua Boon Leng Datuk Kong Temple (GPS: 5.01704, 100.43415)
- Jambatan Baru Kuala Kurau (GPS: 5.0051, 100.4243)
- Jejantas Kuala Kurau (GPS: 5.01616, 100.43387)
- Kuala Kurau Hindu Temple (GPS: 5.01861, 100.43235)
- Lim Tian Lai Datuk Kong Temple (GPS: 5.00671, 100.42319)
- Masjid Al-Shafiq (GPS: 5.04134, 100.39333)
- Masjid Al-Taqwa Kuala Kurau (GPS: 5.01494, 100.41557)
- Masjid Jamek Pekan Kuala Kurau (GPS: 5.01872, 100.433)
- Xing Yuan Lu Shui Datuk Kong Temple (GPS: 5.00966, 100.42656)
Kuala Kurau is on the map of Perak
Perak, so much to explore and discover!
To continue exploring Perak, select another destination from the map below!
Enjoy a vacation at The Haven Resort Hotel Ipoh, an award-winning all suite resort nestled in the midst of the limestone hills of Ipoh, now with an exclusive 10% discount for readers of this website!
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Hello and welcome! My name is Timothy Tye
or simply Tim. This is my personal encyclopedia. I created it to compile all the information about places. It represents my body of travel knowledge collected since 2003, and still being updated almost daily.
As a Christian, I write on travel so that God's Good News
can reach every corner of the world and connect with those needing it. If you wish to ask me anything, feel free to contact me here
. Thank you for visiting, and have a great day!
Copyright © 2003-2017 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.