(GPS: 2.85942, 101.67885) is a town in Selangor
. It is located in the district of Sepang, to the south of Putrajaya
. The town got its name from Kampung Dengkil. The area was traditionally oil palm plantations, but is slowly being cleared for development. Sungai Langat
is the main river flowing through it.
The main road in Dengkil is simply called Jalan Baru. There is nothing much of the town. It has a secondary school and a hawker centre, among others.
Map of Dengkil
Petrol stations in Dengkil
- Shell Jalan Banting (GPS: 2.85839, 101.67838)
Sights in Dengkil
- Dengkil Hawker Centre (GPS: 2.86769, 101.67199)
- Dengkil Post Office (GPS: 2.86769, 101.67199)
- Dengkil Taxi Stand (GPS: 2.85877, 101.67867)
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department (GPS: 2.86242, 101.67408)
- SMK Dengkil (GPS: 2.86573, 101.67318)
- Sri Mayuranathar Srimath Pamban Swamigal Temple (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
- Tasik Taman Dengkil Jaya (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
- UiTM Kampus Dengkil (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
Dengkil on Google Maps Street View
Jalan Baru (B15), Dengkil
Sri Mayuranathar Srimath Pamban Swamigal Temple, Dengkil
Enjoy a vacation at The Haven Resort Hotel Ipoh, an award-winning all suite resort nestled in the midst of the limestone hills of Ipoh, now with an exclusive 10% discount for readers of this website!
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Hello and welcome! My name is Timothy Tye
or simply Tim. This is my personal encyclopedia. I created it to compile all the information about places. It represents my body of travel knowledge collected since 2003, and still being updated almost daily.
As a Christian, I write on travel so that God's Good News
can reach every corner of the world and connect with those needing it. If you wish to ask me anything, feel free to contact me here
. Thank you for visiting, and have a great day!
Copyright © 2003-2017 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.