(GPS: 2.85942, 101.67885) is a town in Selangor
. It is located in the district of Sepang, to the south of Putrajaya
. The town got its name from Kampung Dengkil. The area was traditionally oil palm plantations, but is slowly being cleared for development. Sungai Langat
is the main river flowing through it.
The main road in Dengkil is simply called Jalan Baru. There is nothing much of the town. It has a secondary school and a hawker centre, among others.
Map of Dengkil
Petrol stations in Dengkil
- Shell Jalan Banting (GPS: 2.85839, 101.67838)
Sights in Dengkil
- Dengkil Hawker Centre (GPS: 2.86769, 101.67199)
- Dengkil Post Office (GPS: 2.86769, 101.67199)
- Dengkil Taxi Stand (GPS: 2.85877, 101.67867)
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department (GPS: 2.86242, 101.67408)
- SMK Dengkil (GPS: 2.86573, 101.67318)
- Sri Mayuranathar Srimath Pamban Swamigal Temple (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
- Tasik Taman Dengkil Jaya (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
- UiTM Kampus Dengkil (GPS: 2.8512, 101.70022)
Dengkil on Google Maps Street View
Jalan Baru (B15), Dengkil
Sri Mayuranathar Srimath Pamban Swamigal Temple, Dengkil
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Thank you for visiting my website
. I started it in 2003, and today it has over twenty thousand pages of information. My name is Timothy Tye
. You can call me Tim. I have been writing my website full time since 1 November 2007, and I am enjoying every moment of it. I write my website to satisfy my own curiosity, but I am glad if the information is useful to you.
As a Christian, I hope that through this website, I am able to deliver God's Good News
to those who need it all over the world. If you wish to contact me, please submit the contact form
. Thanks again, don't forget to follow me on Facebook
Copyright © 2003-2018 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.