Orchard Planning Area
is an urban planning area in Singapore. It takes its name from Orchard Road, and encompasses the area around the road's vicinity. The Orchard Planning Area is located in the Central Region. It is bordered by Newton in the north, Museum in the east, River Valley in the south and Tanglin in the west.
Map of Orchard Planning Area
Sights in the Orchard Planning Area
Sights along Orchard Road
- 313@Somerset (GPS: 1.30118, 103.83837)
- CentrePoint Shopping Centre (GPS: 1.30156, 103.83977)
- Concorde Hotel Singapore (GPS: 1.30063, 103.84201)
- DFS Galleria
- Faber House (GPS: 1.30201, 103.83822)
- Far East Plaza
- Far East Shopping Centre (GPS: 1.30556, 103.82989)
- Forum The Shopping Mall (GPS: 1.30623, 103.82865)
- Grand Hyatt Singapore, Scotts Road (GPS: 1.30649, 103.83301)
- Grand Park Orchard (GPS: 1.30321, 103.8364)
- Hilton Shopping Gallery (GPS: 1.30587, 103.82937)
- Hilton Singapore (GPS: 1.30587, 103.82937)
- Hotel Jen Orchardgateway (GPS: 1.30086, 103.83882)
- International Building (GPS: 1.30616, 103.83099)
- ION Orchard (GPS: 1.30394, 103.83198)
- Liat Towers (GPS: 1.30519, 103.83059)
- Lucky Plaza (GPS: 1.30439, 103.83408)
- Mandarin Gallery (GPS: 1.30189, 103.83638)
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore (GPS: 1.30189, 103.83638)
- Midpoint Orchard (GPS: 1.30173, 103.8388)
- Ngee Ann City (GPS: 1.3026, 103.83453)
- OG Orchard Building (GPS: 1.30185, 103.83849)
- Orchard Building (GPS: 1.30145, 103.83725)
- Orchard Central (GPS: 1.3007, 103.83963)
- Orchard Gateway (GPS: 1.30107, 103.83889)
- Orchard Hotel Singapore (GPS: 1.30766, 103.82855)
- Orchard MRT Station (GPS: 1.30462, 103.8319)
- Orchard Parade Hotel (GPS: 1.30667, 103.82764)
- Orchard Plaza (GPS: 1.30115, 103.84118)
- Orchard Point (GPS: 1.30129, 103.84056)
- Orchard Shopping Centre (GPS: 1.30145, 103.83725)
- Orchard Towers (GPS: 1.30699, 103.82914)
- Pacific Plaza
- Palais Renaissance (GPS: 1.30671, 103.82959)
- Peranakan Place (GPS: 1.30141, 103.83929)
- Regent Singapore - A Four Seasons Hotel (GPS: 1.30466, 103.82493)
- Royal Thai Embassy (GPS: 1.30652, 103.83037)
- Scotts Square (GPS: 1.30588, 103.83295)
- Shaw House and Shaw Centre (GPS: 1.30573, 103.83165)
- Somerset MRT Station (GPS: 1.30065, 103.83844)
- Tang Plaza (GPS: 1.30498, 103.83299)
- The Centrepoint
- The Heeren Shops (GPS: 1.30263, 103.8373)
- The Paragon Shopping Centre (GPS: 1.30379, 103.8355)
- Tong Building (GPS: 1.3041, 103.83484)
- Wheelock Place (GPS: 1.30474, 103.83055)
- Wisma Atria (GPS: 1.30377, 103.83316)
You can look for and book your hotel room direct from this website. Click this link to find hotels in Singapore
, or use the search box below. You can filter the results based on your requirement, everything from five star hotels to homestays and more.
Look for a specific type of accommodation in Singapore
Planning Areas of Singapore
"Planning Areas" are the de facto districts of Singapore. This map shows you all the planning areas of the island nation. Click on them to get to know each area.
Explore Singapore made easy with MRT
This comprehensive map of the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit shows you every station in the network, so that you can easily plan your journeys and change trains accordingly. As with the bus and LRT, you are charged a fare according to the distance travelled.
Enjoy a vacation at The Haven Resort Hotel Ipoh, an award-winning all suite resort nestled in the midst of the limestone hills of Ipoh, now with an exclusive 10% discount for readers of this website!
Buy Your Long-Distance Bus Tickets Here!
If you are planning to travel Malaysia and Singapore by bus, you can now purchase your long-distance bus tickets directly from Bus Online Ticket
, where you get to check the schedule as well as price of tickets from various bus companies.
Hello and welcome! My name is Timothy Tye
or simply Tim. This is my personal encyclopedia. I created it to compile all the information about places. It represents my body of travel knowledge collected since 2003, and still being updated almost daily.
As a Christian, I write on travel so that God's Good News
can reach every corner of the world and connect with those needing it. If you wish to ask me anything, feel free to contact me here
. Thank you for visiting, and have a great day!
Copyright © 2003-2017 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.