Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
is one of the main roads in Kuala Lumpur. It was created on 26 November, 2014, when the Kuala Lumpur City Hall renamed the stretch of Jalan Ipoh
between Jalan Segamut and Jalan Pahang in honour of the late Sultan Azlan Shah, the 9th King of Malaysia and 34th Sultan of Perak, who passed away on 28 May, 2014 that year.
Jalan Ipoh starts at the intersection with Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman
, Jalan Pahang and Jalan Raja Muda in the Chow Kit
area. From here, the first major junction is the one-way exit from Jalan Raja Laut. Next is an interchange flyover with Jalan Tun Razak
, which is also the Kuala Lumpur Middle Ring Road 1
. Following that, the next interchange flyover is at Sentul Link.
Location of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah on the map
Hotels along jalan Sultan Azlan Shah on the map
The following hotels are located in the vicinity of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah.
- Comfort Hotel (GPS: 3.17299, 101.6918)
- Dynasty Hotel Kuala Lumpur (GPS: 3.17191, 101.69217)
- Grand Pacific Hotel (GPS: 3.17191, 101.69217)
- Bestotel City Centre (GPS: 3.17772, 101.68616)
Sights along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
- Lotus Five Star Sentul Cineplex
Eateries on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Petrol Stations on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
- Petron Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah (GPS: 3.18291, 101.68116)
- Petronas Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah (GPS: 3.17847, 101.68519)
- Shell Batu 3 Jalan Ipoh (GPS: 3.17569, 101.68853)
- Shell Ipoh Chow Kit (GPS: 3.16846, 101.6975)
Banks on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
- Affin Bank, Phone: +60-3-4042 5554 (GPS: 3.18006, 101.68279)
- Alliance Bank, Phone: +60-3-4041 2288 (GPS: 3.16879, 101.69686)
- Bank Muamalat, Phone: +60-3-4042 7487 (GPS: 3.18249, 101.68107)
- Bank Rakyat Ipoh Road Branch, Phone: +60-3-4042 3244 (GPS: 3.17046, 101.69372)
- Maybank, Phone: +60-3-4042 8030 (GPS: 3.17987, 101.68296)
- Public Bank, Phone: +60-3-4042 7487 (GPS: 3.17987, 101.68296)
- RHB Bank Jalan Ipoh, Phone: +60-3-4042 8068 (GPS: 3.1679, 101.69733)
- Standard Chartered (GPS: 3.16861, 101.6971)
Clinics on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Hospitals on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Parks on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Churches along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Hindu Temples along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Schools on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Colleges on Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Shopping Mall along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Buildings along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
- Bangunan Kit Ming (GPS: 3.16825, 101.69695)
- Bangunan PERKIM (GPS: 3.17107, 101.69291)
- Bangunan UMNO Selangor (GPS: 3.17069, 101.6934)
- Bank Rakyat Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Branch (GPS: 3.17046, 101.69372)
- Low Yat & Sons Realty Building (GPS: 3.17998, 101.68275)
- Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (GPS: 3.17032, 101.6939)
- Wisma Chua Song Seng (GPS: 3.17277, 101.692)
- Wisma Mepro (GPS: 3.1687, 101.69614)
- Wisma Tan Chong (GPS: 3.1687, 101.69614)
- Wisma Tan Kim San (GPS: 3.18256, 101.68133)
- Wisma TCI (GPS: 3.18066, 101.68178)
- Wisma Yap Hui Hong (GPS: 3.17068, 101.69438)
- Wisma Yap Ka (GPS: 3.18141, 101.68174)
Businesses along Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Streets that connect with Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Bus Stop at Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Among the bus routes serving Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah include bus 26, 43, 100, U3, U4, U6(W), U6, U7, U8(W), U8, U11, U13, U14, U209 and U222.
Train Stations closest to Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
The southern end of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah is served by the Chow Kit Monorail Station
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Kuala Lumpur
(2 September, 2010)
What's Up @ KL Hotels
If you're looking for the latest promotions by the hotels in Kuala Lumpur, you can find them all right here
If you are a hotel marketing communications manager, you can have your hotel's promotions added to our listing, and updated every month, free of charge
, by simply establishing a relationship with this website. To establish a relationship, contact me
Add your business/shop to my site
How would you like to have your business or shop added to this website, so that would-be customers can easily find you? This website provides place information of the whole world, with special emphasis on Malaysia and Singapore.
If you has a shop or business anywhere in Malaysia or Singapore, with a physical location, you may have your shop listed on one of the pages of this site. For example, a shop in Cheras will be placed on the Cheras page, another in Kota Bharu is listed in the Kota Bharu page, and so on. You only need to pay a one-time fee, and your shop will be listed for you for as long as this site is still running. There are different placement plans available. To find out more, CONTACT ME
If you're travelling somewhere, look for accommodation using the Search Hotel engine below. It helps you find the online booking site that offers the best rates for the room you want.
Book your hotel room here
If you're coming to Kuala Lumpur, book your hotel room online with Agoda. Agoda offers the best prices on 2,000,000+ properties worldwide. Click here
for hotels in Kuala Lumpur, and here
for hotels everywhere else.
Looking for a book? Get it from Book Depository with free delivery worldwide!
I have just discovered Book Depository
, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, and I love it. This is where you can buy books and have them sent to you. But unlike Amazon, when you purchase using Book Depository, you enjoy free delivery worldwide. Give it a try today!
Explore Kuala Lumpur with the Klang Valley LRT Network
About Timothy Tye
Welcome to my website, Discover with Timothy Tye
. I started it in 2003 to freely share information about places. Today it has close to thirty thousand pages. I have been writing this website full time since 1 November 2007, and continue to do so as a means to satisfy my curiosity about the world around me. I am happy if the information I have assembled is useful to you. Please follow me on Facebook
As a Christian, I hope that through this website, I am able to deliver God's Good News
to those who need it all over the world. If you wish to contact me, please submit the contact form
. Thanks again, don't forget to follow me on Facebook
Malaysia Travel Tips!
My Malaysia Travel Tips
has useful information on every state in Malaysia (Johor
, Negeri Sembilan
) and every major city and destination (Kuala Lumpur
, Johor Bahru
, Cameron Highlands
, Kota Kinabalu
, Alor Setar
, Petaling Jaya
, Kota Bharu
, Kuala Terengganu
) and hundreds of smaller towns.
Singapore Travel Tips!
In addition to covering Malaysia, I have created the travel tips for Singapore. Please visit my Singapore Travel Tips
for browse through the pages there.
This website is hosted on Bluehost
, one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world.
Copyright © 2003-2018 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.