Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
(8 July, 2016)
(GPS: 3.13484, 101.71355) is a place within Kuala Lumpur
. It was originally a town in its own right but is today absorbed as part of the bigger city. Spelled Pudoh during the British, the area is within the vicinity of Jalan Pudu
. It is best known as the location of the Pudu Prison and the Pudu Market. Pudu Prison is now gone, but for commuters, Pudu is probably best known for Puduraya
, the integrated transport terminal in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Map of sights in Pudu, Kuala Lumpur
Eateries in Pudu
- Hailam Kopitiam, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14596, 101.70172)
- KFC Jalan Pudu 2 (GPS: 3.13587, 101.71189)
- KFC Pudu Sentral, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14618, 101.70055)
- Restoran Al-Wira, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14461, 101.70576)
- Restoran Anuja, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14614, 101.70074)
- Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13733, 101.71091)
- Restoran Tian Siang, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13966, 101.70991)
- The One Restoran, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14471, 101.70554)
Clinics & Hospitals in Pudu
- Hospital Tung Shin, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14564, 101.70367)
- Khor Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14565, 101.70298)
- Klinik Ho, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13491, 101.713)
- Klinik Hsu dan Ng, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13478, 101.71308)
- Poliklinik Bandar, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13552, 101.71263)
- Tzu Chi Free Clinic, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13755, 101.70996)
- Wong Eye Specilist Clinic, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14574, 101.7026)
Banks in Pudu
- AmBank, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13534, 101.71503)
- CIMB Bank, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13747, 101.71068)
- Maybank, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13564, 101.71253)
- Public Bank, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13533, 101.71488)
- RHB Bank, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13537, 101.71521)
- UOB Bank, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13599, 101.71232)
Commercial Buildings in Pudu
- Magnum Corporation Berhad, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14467, 101.70496)
- Wisma AmBank, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14447, 101.70521)
- Wisma Chha Yong Fay Choon Kuan, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13488, 101.71644)
- Wisma IAV, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13541, 101.71676)
Government Buildings in Pudu
Government Properties in Pudu
- Kuala Lumpur Police Contingent Headquarters, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.1423, 101.70631)
- Pudu Fire Station, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13379, 101.71339)
- Pudu Police Station, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13175, 101.71597)
Petrol Stations in Pudu
- Petron, Jalan Pasar (GPS: 3.13485, 101.71714)
Mosques in Pudu
Churches in Pudu
Chinese Temples in Pudu
Hindu Temples in Pudu
Gurdwaras in Pudu
Bus Terminals in Pudu
Businesses in Pudu
- KMR Motor Sdn Bhd, motorcycle dealer (GPS: 3.13467, 101.71328), 466 Jalan Pudu; Phone: +60-3-9221 2299
- Luckytex Auto Parts Sdn Bnd, car spare parts (GPS: 3.13487, 101.71364), 8 Jalan Pasar; Phone: +60-3-9221 3099
- OffGamers Sdn Bhd, (GPS: 3.13481, 101.71357), 2 Jalan Pasar. Phone: +60-3-9222 6654
Residential Properties in Pudu
- D'Majestic Place by Swiss Garden, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.13673, 101.7116)
- The Robertson Condominium, Jalan Pudu (GPS: 3.14487, 101.70455) (under construction @ Nov 2015)
How to get there
The Pudu LRT Station
(SP22) is the station of RapidKL Ampang Line
serving the Pudu area.
Add your business/shop to my site
How would you like to have your business or shop added to this website, so that would-be customers can easily find you? This website provides place information of the whole world, with special emphasis on Malaysia and Singapore.
If you has a shop or business anywhere in Malaysia or Singapore, with a physical location, you may have your shop listed on one of the pages of this site. For example, a shop in Cheras will be placed on the Cheras page, another in Kota Bharu is listed in the Kota Bharu page, and so on. You only need to pay a one-time fee, and your shop will be listed for you for as long as this site is still running. There are different placement plans available. To find out more, CONTACT ME
Visiting Kuala Lumpur? Get your hotel room here
Compare hotel room rates from different online booking websites, and choose the best for your trip.
If you're travelling somewhere, look for accommodation using the Search Hotel engine below. It helps you find the online booking site that offers the best rates for the room you want.
Going somewhere by express bus in Malaysia/Singapore?
Book your bus ticket online right here.
It is easy, safe and fast!.
Explore Kuala Lumpur with the Klang Valley LRT Network
About Timothy Tye
Welcome to my website, Discover with Timothy Tye
. I started it in 2003 to freely share information about places. Today it has close to thirty thousand pages. I have been writing this website full time since 1 November 2007, and continue to do so as a means to satisfy my curiosity about the world around me. I am happy if the information I have assembled is useful to you. Please follow me on Facebook
As a Christian, I hope that through this website, I am able to deliver God's Good News
to those who need it all over the world. If you wish to contact me, please submit the contact form
. Thanks again, don't forget to follow me on Facebook
Malaysia Travel Tips!
My Malaysia Travel Tips
has useful information on every state in Malaysia (Johor
, Negeri Sembilan
) and every major city and destination (Kuala Lumpur
, Johor Bahru
, Cameron Highlands
, Kota Kinabalu
, Alor Setar
, Petaling Jaya
, Kota Bharu
, Kuala Terengganu
) and hundreds of smaller towns.
Singapore Travel Tips!
In addition to covering Malaysia, I have created the travel tips for Singapore. Please visit my Singapore Travel Tips
for browse through the pages there.
This website is hosted on Bluehost
, one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world.
Copyright © 2003-2018 Timothy Tye
. All Rights Reserved.